19 Fun Drink Recipes For Kids That Are Delicious!
Looking for some yummy and fun drinks you can make at home? Here are some delicious drink recipes for kids that are easy to make and tastes delicious.
Great for parties or sleepovers!
1. Funfetti Cake Batter Milkshake
2. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Milkshake
Delicious chocolate covered strawberries blended with strawberry ice cream and a chocolate donut!
- 1 cup Wilton Dark Cocoa Candy Melts Candy
- 1/3 cup Wilton Pink Sparkling Sugar
- 4 large strawberries
- Baked Chocolate Mini Doughnuts (recipe follows)
- 1 container (1-1/2 quarts) strawberry ice cream
- 2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup Wilton Dark Cocoa Candy Melts Candy, finely chopped
- Whipped cream, to serve
3. Homemade Cherry Icee
4. Unicorn Milkshake
5. Cotton Candy Unicorn Party Punch
6. Cotton Candy Milkshake
7. Orange Creamsicle Float
8. Disney’s Frozen Movie Inspired Recipe: White Hot Chocolate Recipe
9. Ocean Floats
10. Galaxy Milkshake
Galaxy milkshake is a perfect drink for your kids with its super fun colors. It is one of those drinks that your kids will taste and will always want some more.
- Two and a half cups of vanilla ice cream
- Third-fourth to one cup of milk
- Purple, blue or Pink food coloring
- Whipped cream
- Blue, purple or Pink sprinkles