15 Easy DIY Jewelry Crafts For Girls
Here are some great DIY jewelry pieces that girls will enjoy making. Also makes a great gift for friends!
1. DIY Washer Necklaces
This DIY Washer Necklace is a fun and easy craft and makes a great new accessory.
- Washers from hardware store, ranging in size 1.5” to 2” diameter
- Yarn, baker’s twine or suede rope, cut about a yard for each necklace
- Sewing needles
Full tutorial: DIY Washer Necklaces
2. DIY Rose Earrings
These DIY Rose Earrings are super cute! Make in different colors and mix-match for a cool look.
- Rose cabochons (can be found on Etsy)
- Earring posts
- E6000 glue
Full tutorial: DIY Rose Earrings
3. Glitter Necklace
Easy to make necklace using Mod Podge. Such a great accessory and makes a great personalized gift.
- Mod Podge Dimensional Magic
- Round 3/4′ Bezel
- Fine Glitter
Full tutorial: Glitter Necklace
3. Button Friendship Bracelet
This button friendship bracelets are cheap and easy to make with few materials.
- One 15mm wooden button
- 36 inches each of 2 colors of hemp cord
- A ruler
Full tutorial: Button Friendship Bracelet
4. Pearl and Bow Bracelet
These Pearl and Bow Bracelet is so feminine and fancy, little girls are going to love making this one with Mom.
- Glass pearls
- Elastic cord
- Elastic thread
- Hot melt gun
Full tutorial: Pearl and Bow Bracelet
5. DIY Woven Chain Bracelet
These fun friendship bracelet is for the grown up girls and also make great friendship bracelets. Have fun making your own unique design!
- a curb link bracelet
- embroidery thread
- two bobby pins
- a pair of scissors
Full tutorial: DIY Woven Chain Bracelet
6. DIY Braided Bead Bracelet
These bracelets are super cool and totally in style. Make a bunch and stack them on your wrist. Have fun using different color string and beads.
- 1.5 yards of waxed linen cord
- 50 – 70 size 8/o seed beads
- a 10-13mm two hole button
Full tutorial: DIY Braided Bead Bracelet
7. Once Upon a Pendant
8. Heart Midi Ring
9. Beaded Hoop Earrings
10. Washi Tape Feather Earrings
For anyone who likes doing crafts with Washi Tape, this tutorial is for you! These earrings are so pretty and super light on the ears.
- Scotch Expressions Washi Tape
- 24 gauge wire
- French hooks
- 2 pair pliers
Full tutorial: Washi Tape Feather Earrings
11. Geometric Clay Rings
Cool DIY using air dry clay and great accessory to dress up any outfit!
- White Air Dry Clay
- Acrylic Paint
- Crafting Jewelry Rings
- Gold Foil Paint Pen
- E-6000 Industrial Strength Adhesive
Full tutorial: Geometric Clay Rings
12. Craft Stick Bracelets
Quick and easy craft with a get together with your friends. playdates using wooden bracelets.
- handful of craft sticks
- hot water and a glass
- washi tape or thread
Full tutorial: Craft Stick Bracelets
13. Straw Bead Bracelets
14. Braided Friendship Bracelets with Letter Beads
These braided friendship bracelets are a lot of fun to make and great for a rainy or sunny day with friends!
- Embroidery thread in the colors of your choice
- Letter beads
- Tape to secure your thread
Full tutorial: Braided Friendship Bracelets with Letter Beads
15. Seashell Necklace
This is an easy clay jewelry craft for some summer fun using some shells you may have collected.
- Air dry clay
- Water-based paint in your choice of colors
- Glass glitter (optional).
- Chalk pastels (optional)
- A skewer or the back of a paintbrush
- Small seashells
- Sculpey Glaze + a paintbrush
- Cotton twine, thin chain, or similar string
- Wood or glass beads
- Something to protect your surface from the clay and paint.
Full tutorial: Seashell Necklace